This 30 minute session is to get your perspective on FRA communications and how you think things should change over the next few years.
Please fill in the form below at a time that works for you over the next two weeks.
1) In the form above, please add in your first name, last name and email address, and press 'continue'
2) Please choose a date and time that suits you, and choose whether you prefer Teams or Zoom.
3) Please choose your timezone, and scroll right to look for available dates. Available dates have a blue dot under them. Click on any date to see which slots are still available to book. Click on a date that suits you, and you will automatically be sent a diary invitation to meet with Chris Reed.
You do not need to prepare anything in advance.
The conversation will be fairly wide ranging, covering topics like:
- Your overall impression of how FRA currently communicates
- What you think FRA should do more/less of when it comes to communicating with you
- How similar organisations currently communicate with you, and what you think FRA could/should learn from them
What you say will NOT be attributed directly to you, but will be used to understand the broader context and themes of FRA's communications strategy.
However, the meeting will be recorded for transcription purposes, unless you ask us not to do so in advance.
We look forward to speaking to you soon