We pledge to minimise waste by regularly evaluating operations to ensure that they are as efficient as possible.
- We commit to reducing waste wherever possible; our waste contractor sorts and recycles everything that we disposed of to maximise re-use and minimise landfill
- We encourage staff and consultants to not use single-use plastics by (for example) bringing in food from home where possible, and using on-site water (rather than bottled).
To minimise greenhouse gas emissions from travel by actively choosing the least-polluting forms of transport wherever possible, and encouraging our clients and consultants to do the same
- We prefer take the train to meetings in Europe rather than fly
- We walk to the office
- We use public transport to travel around London
- We cycle to meetings where possible
- We encourage remote working and video conferencing wherever appropriate
To minimise greenhouse gas emissions from our use of gas and electricity
- We encourage our landlords to purchase 100% renewable energy
- We encourage our landlords to commit to regular servicing of our equipment
- We do not use air-conditioning
To source goods and services which reflect our environmental policy
- We include reference to our suppliers’ environmental policies in all of our own procurement decisions
- We source goods and services locally wherever possible
To meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
To use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
Approved by the Directors on 31 July 2108
Last updated by the Directors 31 July 2022