Thanks for booking your 30 minute interview slot with Chris Reed.
The meeting invitation should be on its way to your inbox now.
You do not need to prepare anything in advance of the session, but it would be great if you could have a quick look round the ETF home page before or during the meeting.
The conversation will be fairly wide ranging, covering topics like:
- How effective is the ETF’s website?
- Who does it target? Is it reaching the right audiences? If not, what should we be doing differently?
- When you do visit, what prompts you to go to the website?
- How easy is it to find what you want?
- Do you mostly use it on a desktop or mobile device?
- How should it be changed?
- Which other similar organisations have a great website, and what can we learn from them?
What you say will NOT be attributed directly to you, but will be used to help shape how the ETF develops their website.
However, the meeting will be recorded for transcription purposes, unless you ask us not to do so in advance.
We look forward to speaking to you soon.