We run bespoke training courses and presentations for small in-person groups and for corporate keynotes.
Our courses include media relations training, crisis communications training, and writing for digital training. We also provide social media strategy training, and social media crisis communications courses.
As well as developing bespoke tailored courses, we also coach teams in how to use new tools to communicate more effectively. From how to brief AI tools to help you write better, through to how to create simple social animations.
In recent years we have delivered dozens of bespoke training courses. We work with our clients to understand exactly what they want their delegates to get from the training. We prepare the course materials and then deliver it.
We pride ourselves that many of our clients regularly ask us to return, either to re-run one of the courses we have given previously or to deliver something new.
Communications Training we have delivered in the last 18 months
Writing and content creation
- Creating great content with your mobile phone
- How to create social animations in Powerpoint
- Defining and using a clear tone of voice
- How to write for your audience, not your boss
- Writing for engagement - how to improve your social content
- Turning academic writing into effective communications
- An introduction to effective media relations
- Advanced media relations: how to own a broadcast interview
- Incident, issue or crisis? Crisis communications - the basics
- Effective crisis communications - managing the media
- Table-top crisis exercises on
- F&B incidents
- Criminal activity
- How to set up and manage a risk register